|Title of the article
THE PROFESSIONAL-MORAL STABILITY FORMING OF THE FUTURE SPECIALIST AS THE SCIENTIFIC NOTION OF THE PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCE
Svezhentseva Irina Borisovna, Senior lecturer, sub-department of foreign languages, Belgorod State Technological University named after V. G. Shukhov (46 Kostyukova street, Belgorod, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Regular employees knowledge and competence renovation defining readiness for self-supporting, productive activity and adjustable decisions of personal and professional problems are essential conditions for state innovational economy. Accordingly continuous education contemplates active persons training and their professional-personal self-realization. In this respect the problem of professional-moral development of future specialist assumes great significance.
Materials and methods. The experimental base was represented by the first- and the fifth-year students of economics and foreign languages faculties at the Belgorod state university as well as by the first- and the fifth-year students of economics and architecture faculties of the Belgorod state technological university. Diagnostic section included specially devised approaches such as pedagogical survey, students and lecturers interviewing, testing, express-testing, ranking, expert reviews, methods of results mathematical processing.
Results. Due to experimental results positive correlation between level of students group concentration and formed professional-moral stability indicators was defined. The professional-moral stability formation was reflected in main criteria increase: cognitive-required, estimative-emotional and productive- effective. Functioning-conative component which was the essential and system- forming in the professional-moral stability structure was mainly formed.
Conclusions. Professional-moral stability as social-psychological entity is part of personal structure and its main component. The direction of personal behaviour and activity is defined by social traits. The peculiarities of professional-personal development of the future specialist eventually influences the professional-moral stability
modernization, personality, stability, moral stability, professional stability, professional-moral stability
|| Download PDF
1. Ukaz Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii «O strategii natsional'noy bezopasnosti do 2020 goda » 12.05.2009. № 537 [Decree of the President of the Russian Federation “On the strategy of national security up to 2020” from 12.05.2009 №537].
2. Kontseptsiya razvitiya sistemy nepreryvnogo obrazovaniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii do 2012 g. [Conception of lifelong learning system development in the Russian Federation up to 2012].
3. Bozhovich L. I. Problemy formirovaniya lichnosti: izbrannye psikhologicheskie trudy [Personality formation problems: selected psychological proceedings]. Moscow; Voronezh: In-t prakticheskoy psikhologii, 1995.
4. Merlin V. S. Sobranie sochineniy: v 4 t. [Selected works: in 4 volumes]. Perm: PSI, 2006, vol. 2, 192 p.
5. Sovremennye problemy professional'nogo obrazovaniya: sb. lektsiy dlya sistemy dopolnitel'nogo
pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya [Modern problems of professional education: collected lections for the system of additional pedagogical education]. Ed. P. E. Reshetnikov, N. S. Serdyukova. Belgorod: Belgorodskiy RIPKPPS, 2006, 244 p.
6. Isaev I. F. Professional'no-pedagogicheskaya kul'tura prepodavatelya [Professionalpedagogical culture of teaching]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2004.
7. Sirotkin L. Yu. Formirovanie lichnosti: problema ustoychivosti [Personality formation: Stability problem]. Kazan : Izd-vo Kazan. un-ta, 1999, 176 p.
8. Pen'kov V. E. Formirovanie professional'no-lichnostnoy ustoychivosti budushchego uchitelya v protsesse obucheniya v vuze: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Formation of professional-personal stability of a future teacher during university study: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Moscow, 1997, 24 p.
9. Chudnovskiy V. E. Mir psikhologii [World of psychology]. 2001, no. 2, pp. 82–89.
Дата создания: 13.10.2014 08:58
Дата обновления: 14.10.2014 13:49